Friday 20 June 2014

Apps that I use


This one is really good :) it's called N+OTES and I don't know if it's just me and my OCD but i like to have my stuff organised. I made a file and in that file you can put other things in it. Like I put all my thinspo and tips In it so if anyone goes on my phone they won't be able to find it in my regular notes/photos etc. 

Next... MyFitnessPal...

You can add me... That's my address thingy... Idk how it works but...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/NeedToBeSkinnier2014 
(Excuse my terrible username but...)

Yeah you probably already know what myfitnesspal is but if you don't it's something so you can literary track all the calories you eat/exercise/weight loss and you can add people too...:) it works too...

I personally really like this one... It's called foodiet and what you do is type in a food/brand and it gives you a grade of how good it is for weight loss. There's also a restaurant section and it's pretty much got everything you need... Yeah one of my favourites :)

This one's good if you fast a lot. It lets you track your fasts and weight... Pretty self explanatory...

Last one...
You probably know this one too... It's pretty much an excersise app that gives you a 7 minute cardio exercise... The end goal is to do it everyday for 7 months straight... I don't know what happens after that... I think you unlock more workouts... Yeah I don't have enough control to ever make 7 months... 

Okay I hope you like those apps and if you know of anymore please comment :)

Now to leave you with some thinspo...
 
 
Before and afters...



No comments:

Post a Comment